Tuition & Contacts
BETH EMET ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 2018-2019
New Student: To register a new student, please submit a completed application and tuition agreement form, along with an application fee of $250 and a $1500 tuition deposit. The application fee includes registration assessment.
Continuing Student: To register a continuing student, please submit a completed tuition agreement form, along with a registration fee of $150 and a $1500 tuition deposit.
Tuition and Fees
2018-2019 Tuition & Fee Schedule
Grade 1 – Grade 3 $14,750
Grade 4 – Grade 5 $14,850
* A $325 discount is taken off tuition fees if you pay by check, cash or ACHTuition fees include complimentary membership to Temple Beth Emet, book/consumable fees, and weekly curricular specials (chess, computers, coding, STEM, art appreciation, dance, music appreciation, Spanish, agronomy, swimming, sports & physical education).
- Each family will be assessed a $750 building operations fee, and a $300 security services fee. The Security fee listed is tentative and may increase based on community needs.
- A $250 activity fee will be assessed per student.
- A technology fee of $250 is assessed for for every student in grades 2 through 5.
- Each family is responsible for a commitment of $500 to the school.
- Uniforms are required for grades K through 5 and must be purchased through the school only.
- Overnight trips may require an additional fee.
- Extended care is available until 6:00 PM for an annual fee of $1950.
- Optional hot lunch program.
Requests for financial assistance will be addressed on a need basis and as funds are available.
BETH EMET ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CONTACTS
If you have questions about Beth Emet Elementary School, please contact us at 954-680-1882.
Noemi Gozlan, BEES Director, Ext. 1107 • Noemi@templebethemet.org
Michal Medina, BEES Assistant Director, Ext. 1117 • email@example.com
Nikki Marin, BEES Curriculum Coordinator, Ext. 1145 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelley Nathan, BEES Admin. Asst., Ext. 1103 • email@example.com