At Beth Emet Early Childhood Center we offer:
- Two, three and five day programs, which vary depending upon the age of the child.
- Low Child to Teacher Ratios
- Spanish and Hebrew Speaking Teachers
- Working parents can rely on EXTENDED CARE hours of 7:15 A.M. through 6:00 P.M.
- Reading preparation is done at all levels
- Extensive teacher training on classroom management and conflict resolution skills
- Optional Mini Camps Available during Holiday weeks
- Class Schedules include music, playball, kidokinetics, art, science, waterplay and so much more!
- Year round Special Events and Programs
- Extensive After School Program
- Optional Hot Lunch Program
Children of all religious backgrounds are welcome!
These are the first time around experiences with a parent, grandparent or caregiver. Activities promote bonding between parent and child, early socialization and lots of fun with a Jewish twist.
This program provides your child with activities that teach and guide while focusing on large and small muscle development, language, expression and sensory motor experiences. We also offer a mid-year SO BIG "transition" class beginning in January for this age level.
(2 YEARS OLD BY SEPTEMBER 1)
The TWOS program focuses on development of language and socialization skills. Emphasis is on play, language experiences, holidays, music, stories and puppets, gross and fine motor development and learning to be part of a group. Children learn school readiness skills through a variety of group and individual activities. They are exposed to math, science, sensory and literacy experiences with a hands-on apprach.
(3 years old by september 1)
Children will experience science, math, dramatic play, music, art, cooking and language activities through an emergent, child centered curriculum which incorporates a multi-sensory, hands on approach. The cuurriculum focuses on readiness activities from an academic level as well as a social level. Chidren are provided with many opportunities to strengthen fine motor skills. The Nursery staff teaches "Peace Making Skills:, a curriculum designed to encourage and strengthen conflict resolution.
(4 years old by september 1)
Each class has a listening center and a writing center which enable the children to have many pre-reading and writing experiences. Pre-KIndergarteners are exposed to a wealth of enrichment activities such as journal writing, creative movement, literature, Spanish, music, drama, Torah Talk, Playball, science and sports. Langauge Skills, number concepts and exploration of the seccular and Judaic world around them become a part of each child's day.